Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Feeling Sentimental

This past weekend I drove up to Clemson to visit with and say goodbye to two very special people. These were the first goodbyes of many that I will have to say over the course of the next week. With that being said: IT IS MY LAST WEEK BEFORE HEADING OFF TO ENGLAND!!! Although I could NOT be more excited, I am getting increasingly sentimental as I think about all of the people and things I will miss for the next three months. So, without further adieu... 

My Family:
Will (my brother), Rachael (my sister), Jill (my stepmom), Rebecca (my sister), and Dad
 Rachael, Mom, Tom (my stepdad) and Madi (my step sister) 
Poppy and Wanda
Dick and Grandma
My Friends:

My oldest friend, Bonnie (and one of those special people I visited this past weekend)
Ford (the other special person I visited this past weekend)
Megan, my roommate freshmen year (and one of my college besties) 
Betsy, my suite-mate freshman year (and other college bestie)
my roommates from sophomore year: Alexi (the penguin in the front), Lauren (the pink bunny in the back) and Emily (the monkey on the far right) *I am not including the other two roommates because they are coming to England with me. So, unless they get lost somewhere along the way, I don't think I will be missing them too much*
Some of my best friends from high school
Another best friend from high school, Leta
And finally, the furry love of my life: 
Zorro

No comments:

Post a Comment