Monday, December 10, 2012

One Week!

I leave England and head back to the US in only 1 WEEK! I honestly cannot believe how quickly these three months have flown by. I have such mixed feelings about it as well. When I first arrived, I'll admit I was a little bit homesick and was really missing the familiarity of everything back at home. But I am so happy with the experience I have had here and wouldn't change a single thing about it. Not only did I get to see so many new things and experience a few different cultures, but I met some incredible people made some amazing friends in the process as well. 

This week I am struggling (which is an understatement) to finish writing an essay, going to a Christmas-themed final night out, doing some last minute Christmas shopping and trying to squeeze in as much time as possible with friends before I go. 

Here are a few photos from our last formal dinner:

Georgie, Me and Abi

Helen, Georgie, Abi, Holly, Kate, Miriam, Olena, Louise, and Rachel

Helen and I with our crowns


No comments:

Post a Comment