Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome!

For those of who who are just tuning in, this is a good place to start!

Welcome to my blog, Sweet Tea Time! My name is Kaitlin and I am a junior studying Hospitality and Tourism Management at the College of Charleston. I grew up in Beaufort, SC which is what I believe to be one of the most charming small towns in the south. I have been surrounded by the southern traditions and the atmosphere of the low country my entire life.
   
Beaufort, SC

Charleston, SC
 I have put together this blog to keep my family and friends updated on my adventures this semester. I am studying abroad in Nottingham, England which will be a huge leap outside of my comfort zone. Here I plan to post about my travels through Europe, every day happenings and of course, lots and lots of photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment